Crowley: Mon – Fri 08:00AM – 5:00PM
Fort Worth: Mon – Fri 08:00AM – 5:00PM
Eastchase: Mon – Fri 08:00AM – 5:00PM
Grapevine: Mon – Fri 08:00AM – 5:00PM

Should I see a doctor?

February 22, 2016

See your doctor or nurse if you:

  • Have severe belly pain
  • Cannot eat or drink
  • Vomit blood or have blood in your bowel movements
  • Have a fever higher than 100.4°F (38°C)

By admin

Related Articles

Cholesterol screening

High cholesterol levels are a major reason why people have heart attacks and strokes. The good news, though, is that high cholesterol levels can be treated by diet and medications. That is why measuring your levels of total cholesterol, HDL “good” cholesterol and LDL...

read more

What are some flu shot side effects?

You can experience low-grade fever and aching after getting any flu vaccine. After getting a flu shot some people can also experience soreness, redness, or swelling where the shot was given. Serious side effects from the flu vaccine are very rare. If they do occur,...

read more